[Gatesedge] Bring Out Your Dead

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 11:07:32 PST 2011

I chose that night because it is payday for me and it is a free night after Gulf
Wars. The exact theme is what will be discussed at the planning meeting. The
time period is late 1348 Venice, right at the end of the Plague. It can have a
slight Madri Gras theme since it is a celebration. For those that cannot make
the planning meeting, minutes will be posted somewhere that I get space to post
them so everyone can see what was discussed and make comments or suggestions.
Though I am Autocrating, this is your event Shire. So speak up when the
opportunity presents itself.

Robert of Coleford