[Gatesedge] Fw: Fw: [scottishcouncil] Fri, March 25 - Tix on Sale for St Thomas Scottish Concert

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 13:03:28 PST 2011

More info on the demo at the East Texas Folk Festival.  Raven's Fort is the lead group for this, but would welcome any help from us.  Let's show them a big welcome and that the Coastal Region IS the place to be.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…