[Gatesedge] Bring Out Your Dead

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 11:02:06 PST 2011

That is the name of the Fall Event. It will be a Venetian celebration of the end
of the Black Plague. I am placing the call out now, save me from myself. Contact
me to be a part of the planning committee. You don't have to do much, just help
me coordinate what plans to be a fun event. I have some ideas, but could use
some help in the finalizing of...well...everything. I am planning the first
"meeting of the dead" at the Willowbrook Fuddruckers 7511 FM 1960 West, Houston,
TX 7707. This will happen Friday April 1, 2011 at 7:00 pm. The massive plate of
mini burgers are on me.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford
Herald, Shire of Gate's Edge