[Gatesedge] Fall Event Prizes

nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:54:36 PDT 2011

Greetings!

 I'm the Prize Coordinator for our Fall Event (as some of you already know!), & am here to solicit prizes to give to our Champions in the fields of Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, A&S, Bardic, & the Overall Champion. You do not need to buy anything (unless you wish to)-the prizes can be handmade, or given from your personal "stashes". Any & all prizes will be gratefully accepted & appreciated.
You can bring your contributions to the July &/or August populace meetings, or drop me an e-mail to arrange for pick up. Thank You!
 AiS-
L.Nan