[Gatesedge] Coordinators

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:00:46 PDT 2011

To the populace,

I would like to thank those that have stepped up and volunteered to coordinate
at the upcoming events. The lists are filling out and it looks to be a
spectacular gathering, but I am still missing a few critical coordinators and
those are:

Nasty-crat
Prize
Lists
Setup/Takedown

Next, I am getting the artwork for the advertisements tomorrow. I will post a
link to the finished product and will ask for a "go/no go" from the populace.
So, be on the lookout. Also, I have figured out what will be used as the rat
launcher. Let's see how many of my fellow geeks recognize the design. The corpse
wagon is under construction and the Gate decorations are underway. You won't
want to miss this one.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford
Herald, Shire of Gates Edge