[Gatesedge] Applications for the office of Exchequer are now being accepted.

Michael Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:38:42 PDT 2011

Unto the populace do I send greetings!

September is approaching and, as discussed at our last two populace
meetings, with it the end of my warrant as Exchequer. Therefor it is
necessary to open the office for applications. With our annual event
approaching it is the busy time for the office and as such I would like to
make sure the new exchequer has time to acclamate themselves. Application
forms can be found on the Kingdom website and should be sent to Seneschal (
seneschal at gatesedge.ansteorra.org) and to Lady Sarra Asshton of York, the
Coastal Regional (Coastal at treasurer.ansteorra.org).

Rest assured that I will endeavor to assist you in any way possible.

YIS

Engenulf de Vienville