[Gatesedge] Has anyone heard of this?

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 05:44:48 PDT 2011

This was posted friday on KLTV.com:

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14932056

SPRING, Texas (AP) - Residents are being allowed back into 200 homes in a north Houston suburb after they were evacuated because of a nearby
wildfire. Firefighter crews and two air tankers were dispatched to the
fire near the Breckenridge Forest subdivision. Harris County Fire
Marshal Mike Montgomery says the fire is almost fully contained.

Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!