[Gatesedge] Lady Clara sever set back

Ruth Srock cast1es at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 15:03:38 PDT 2011

  While the hospital had planned to release Carla, they discovered a very high white blood count.  They thought they had caught a sever kidney infection and placed her back in ICU, instead of releasing her.  As it turned out it wasn't a viral infection after all. Some of the medications she was on for recovery from the triple by pass surgery for her heart, after her
heart attack, convienced her blood cells to attack her kidney and it then spread to her liver.
She remains in sever condition, but I believe they've made some improvement to her liver problem.