[Gatesedge] Blackstar issues - Stargate Yule

Hywel Penbras hywelpenbras at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 16:09:44 PST 2011

Issues with the Blackstar - Stargate Yule
I just recieved my Blackstar newsletter for December, today. I see this advertisement for some Yule celebration in Wiesenfeuer. They only listed 10 reasons to attend their Yule revel. By my count, I believe we have 13 reasons to attend Stargate Yule. So, I ask you, "Who will have the better Yule?" I thought about issuing a challenge, but they are already at a disadvantage by not being us. Just take a look at what we will be doing.
 So, what is there to do at Stargate Yule??
1. Heavy fighting competition.
2. Light fighting competition.
3. Arts and Science Competition.
4. Bardic competition.
5. Charter painting class.
6. Medieval Gardening class.
7. Courtly dancing class.
8. Table Decorating contest.
9. Carluccio's feast !!!
10. Exclusive merchanting
11. Baronial Fellowship
12. Toys for Tots !!
13. FUN, FUN, FUN !!!Added Bonus - We are Stargate and we are closer to your house than Wiesenfeuer. You can go home and sleep in your own bed !!!