[Gatesedge] End of October...time to submit

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 09:27:31 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The end of October is here and it is time to put together the November
newsletter. Please get me any reports, artwork or articles ASAP as I would
like to finish and get it posted no later than November 5th.

In case you have forgotten, my last newsletter is the December issue of
OTE. We need interested folk to apply for this opening office. Send your
applications to the Southern regional chronicler (coastal went away,
remember?) and please CC our Seneschal and myself. Thanks!!

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"