[Gatesedge] This Sunday, Sept 18

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 14:46:30 PDT 2011

Hi everyone.

I'm going to be moving the rest of my stuff out of my ex's place on Sunday
September 18.

I have to get it done this weekend, because of scheduling issues.
The problems:
1.  I can't do it all alone.  My dad's health has gone downhill and he's not
able to help me with moving stuff.
2.  I'm a little scared that John will try something when I'm there.  The last
time I went over there, he got in my car and drove away with it.

3.  One person who was going to help had to back out because of his brother's
birthday.

You all know, I'm not normally the scared type, but I'm afraid to go over there
by myself.  I don't know what he'll do.  If I can't get the stuff out of his
house this weekend, I'm going to lose all my stuff.  We're talking about a $2500
cookware set, a china closet, a hope chest, a bookcase, and some tupperware.
It's not a lot of stuff, but I can't move the furniture alone.

Please can anyone help?  I'm getting desperate.
Please ...
Maria