[Gatesedge] If you can

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 07:34:41 PDT 2011

Dear Shirelings,

Between school and the fires I haven't had a lot of time to think about
this. If you can support me in my cause to help the Susan G. Komen
Foundation find a cure for breast cancer...the disease that so far I have
survived...I would greatly appreciate it.

My team is called "Living Large II" but I will make it easier for you. Here
are the URL's:

Team "Living Large II" URL

http://rfch.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General/494725889?pg=team&fr_id=1130&team_id=46541

This is my personal URL
http://rfch.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General/494725889?px=1741602&pg=personal&fr_id=1130

This is Mark's URL
http://rfch.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General/494725889?px=1809362&pg=personal&fr_id=1130

If you do want to donate, it doesn't matter if its personal or to the team,
it all goes to the same place. I've met my personal goal myself but my team
has a long way to go to reach our goal.

I don't care if its $5 or $500, I would like to help find a cure for this
terrible disease. Thanks if you can and Love you even if you can't.

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"