[Gatesedge] My time as herald.

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 19:21:03 PDT 2012

My dear Shire,

Today I received word that my warrant for herald will be up next month. The Solstice Herald has requested that I announce the position to the Shire. Please send you applications to myself and the Seneschal. We will announce the decision at the June Populace meeting. It has been an honor serving as the Gate's Edge Pursuivant.  To help in the transition I will still be available to new herald for as long as possible until they become acclimated to the position. Those who currently have works in progress, I will be devoting all my attention to getting those submitted before I leave office.

Robert of Colesford