[Gatesedge] I went looking for the email ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 14:09:24 PDT 2012

Ok.  here's the original email with the original TENTATIVE schedule that was
sent out last month.  I'm going to copy and paste this into the event page on FB
too.

Here is your tentative class schedule for summer thing.

9 Am---site opens

10~11                                11~12             12~1----lunch
Camp cooking--Maria                  SCA 101--Caitlyn
Spinning--Eireann                    stick weaving--Gisele
Stone carving--Thorgard              stone carving--Thorgard
Black smithing--Eric                 blacksmithing--Eric
Soap stone casting--Maggie           soap stone casting--Maggie

1:30~2:30                            2:30~3:30
Cheese 101--Gisele                   bardic 101--Mea
Embroidery--Mea                      medicinal herbs--Annes
Blacksmithing--Eric                  blacksmithing--Eric
Fingerloop braiding--Maria           Olive oil and its history—Jane

3:30~4:30---clean up and chat time

5PM-site closes