[Gatesedge] Scribal Guild

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 17:46:53 PDT 2012

I have absconded with the scribal equipment of Gate's Edge with the permission of Lady Giselle and Lord Eric. It's being held hostage until those in good faith pay their tithe of time into the Crown's paper largess. This being said, the timing for the meetings will be formally posted as soon as my autumn schedule is known.

In Service,
Natalia 'd Auvert

Translation: School starts next week, so I will know what night is free from Girl Scouts and Destination Imagination soon. If not, I'll work around it somehow. In the meantime, if your fingers are twitching to paint, let me know and we'll work something out!