[Gatesedge] Monday Meetings

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 13 14:56:51 PDT 2012

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it out tonight, I'm feeling pretty
terrible. If someone could give me an overview of the meeting I would
appreciate it.

Chronicler's report:

     I want to thank everyone for their submissions and I apologize for the
past few months being missing. Other than a revision I need to do for
August (I missed *both* of Annes' emails somehow and I'd like to revise the
SOST schedule) everything should be up on the website. Eadric was hacked so
the dropbox was out of commission, also my moving down to Missouri City put
everything behind.

     As always please be sure to have your submissions in on time so I can
get the newsletter out on the first. Kingdom considers my newsletter late
as of the 5th and requires a bare bones issue in its place if the normal
issue is not ready. I appreciate those of you who have been mindful of
this.

     Another note, please make sure that when you send me a submission that
you send me a release along with it so I don't have to go back to you and
ask for it. Makes things easier for everyone!

     Lastly, submissions about Son of Summer Thing would be appreciated. We
had WONDERFUL classes and I would love to document the skills of our shire
for years to come. I personally would like to thank the instructors for
giving their time and supplies to share their knowledge, Annes for putting
all of this together, Gisele for coordinating the classes, and the populace
for coming to learn and showing their support! I had a great time and am
hopeful that this will be a trend for our shire.

     Sorry again that I am unable to attend. If someone could read this to
the officers/populace I would appreciate it. Thanks.

YIS,
  Ceara

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Carolyn Young <caitlin37 at comcast.net>wrote:

>   Just a friendly reminder that Business and Populace is tomorrow,
> Monday, August 13, 2012. It would be wonderful to see everybody there!
>
> The Shire's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the second
> Monday of each month. The Business meeting is held from 7:00 - 7:30 pm,
> and is open to the populace. It is followed immediately by the Populace
> meeting from 7:30 - 9 pm. If you have any topics to present at the
> officers' or Populace meetings, please email me, so I can include you on
> the agenda!
>
> The location is Kinsmen Lutheran Church, 12100 Champion Forest Dr.
> Houston, TX 77066. That is 3 Stop signs south of FM 1960 on the left. Garb
> is optional. For more information contact the Gate's Edge seneschal, HL
> Caitlin, at seneschal at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
>
> After Populace, we will be continuing the tradition of invading IHOP just
> a block west of Champion Forest Dr.(turn left at the light) on FM 1960 on
> the right.
> Anyone wishing to join us for dinner, dessert, or coffee/drinks and have
> some social time after Populace is welcome to join!
>
> See you there!
> Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
> So much to do; so little attention span.....

Ly Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabann
 Gatesedge Chronicler