[Gatesedge] Fw: Coastal Land

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 15:38:14 PST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:23:15 -0600
From: Gavin MacGiollaRua <ldgavin at gmail.com>
To: "Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc."
    <coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>,     sca-seawinds
    <SCA-Seawinds at yahoogroups.com>,    bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org,
    Ravens Fort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Coastal] Coastal Land

This is general information, I will be marking out land for the groups
in the Coastal area.  These lands will be first come first serve to
those who have pre-registered unless someone wants to coordinate tent
placement for your local group.  I can send out the group registration
info to your local land coordinator as soon as I get it from the war.

Also there is only FOUR days left to register online, as of today I
only have 36 people registered for the the entire region.
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2012/gw_event_main.php?eid=105

Please email me the following info when you register:

Last Name
First Name
SCA Name
Confirmation code    (starts with an "E")
Group Camping with
Tent length
Tent width
Arrival Date