[Gatesedge] OT: Open Positions as of 1/31/2012

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 06:38:21 PST 2012

The company I work for is expanding, and we are desperately in need of qualified applicants!  If you are interested and qualified for one of the listings below, send your resume with a cover letter to Recruiter at oyogeospace dot com.  Feel free to use my mundane name as a reference. ;-)

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Per bend argent and gules, a cock contourney counterchanged.

mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!