[Gatesedge] Eadric?

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:23:16 PST 2012

Oh Thank Goodness...I was beginning to get worried. If I recall correctly,
the drop box thingy hasn't worked for a long time, which is why I started
sending them to you direct. I don't know exactly which email she had of
yours to send it to...this one or the regional webminister one...dunno...as
for not knowing we had a new chronicler, she was formally announced at Dec.
pop and we transitioned the office at Christmas. So it is fairly new...we
will get it worked out...Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Scott Mills <b.scott.mills at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am around.  I have been too busy at work to be seen much, but I am
> around.  I also don't really read this list (unless the subject catches my
> attention).
>
> I didn't event know there was a new chronicler.  I have searched inbox and
> cant find any email from a new chronicler about a newsletter or anything
> from anybody asking me to update the web page with a new chroniclers
> information.
>
> I just checked the dropbox and there is no new  OTE uploaded to the
> dropbox.
>
> Have the new chronicler upload to the dropbox, send me an email (call if I
> don't respond in a day or so), and I'll get it online quickly for the
> populace quickly.
>
> Regards,
>
> -EA
>

> On 1/16/2012 6:03 AM, Darlene Burns wrote:
>
>> Has anybody seen or heard from Eadric Anstapa? Ceara Inghean Mhic
>> AnGhabann our new chronicler says she sent him the newsletter over a week
>> and a half ago now but its not posted into the webpage yet. I just checked.
>> I hope he isn't ill. In two years of my being chronicler it was never more
>> than a couple of days (with one exception) to him posting it.
>>
>> --
>> Annes
>> "Munerius Ultra Sanitas"

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"