[Gatesedge] July OTE

chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 2 11:34:44 PDT 2012

I am completing the July ote today, so if you have not entered your
submission please do so before 6pm. Otherwise you will not be included until
the August newsletter. If you know someone whose computer is town, have them
call me at 214-770-8508 and i will take a verbal submission. If you haven't
submitted your release forms please do that today as well. If you have any
questions please don't hesitate to call or email.  Thank you.

- Ceara, Chronicler