[Gatesedge] FW: Welcome to Intenet Archive

nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:43:56 PDT 2012

looks like our list has been hacked-Eliazbeth Daniels had a weird msg on hers.I just rec'd this one-i did NOT create a new account on Intenet archive (jeez-@ least they could learn to spell!) & I have never seen a creation account where you verify your e-mail as a final step. Yes, you do it when ordering a product, or club-but that verification of internet address is usually within the join/creation process, & not verified externally.
also notice the domain add is http://ARCHIVE.ORG.   this means you are sending you info to a company called Internet.org; NOT any vendor, but to somewhere on the ethernet gathering people's addresses!!!
i hope none of you have been victims of this scam-i don't know how you would get out of or erase it.
just tryin to look out for y'all's backs-nan