[Gatesedge] Archery Field Inspection

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 12:10:05 PDT 2012

Shirelings,

This Saturday in the early afternoon I will be traveling to Porter TX up the 59 HWY to visit what I hope will be our Shire's 9 acre plot for archery. Any who would like to tag along are more than welcome. It will be a quick inspection so that I can estimate if the plot will be adequate and provide enough room so that we can safely shoot. Shouldn't take that long. I will discuss my finding at the next populace meeting and hopefully our first monthly shoot.

For the Shire
Robert of Coleford
Herald, Shire of Gate's Edge