[Gatesedge] [Stargate] Baron Talmon has passed

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:35:34 PDT 2012

Thanks for the notice, Eadric.  I have so many fond memories of both Talmon
and Adelicia - two of the most warm and welcoming people the SCA has ever
boasted.  And talent?  Enough and more! I will treasure their friendship
and hospitality until the end of my days.

Ihon Vinson macFergus/
John Hirling
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster