[Gatesedge] furniture for sale or possible barter

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 06:36:02 PDT 2012

Hello.

We have a daughter who will be moving back home with furniture from her college apartment in Huntsville. We have furniture already  at home- twin bed with trundle and desk/hutch combination.- that have to move out before anything else can move in.   Will sell or barter for moving help.  from Huntsville to Houston.The bed will have to be disassembled, and both items are on the second floor of our house. They are in good condition, both light wood.  They  don't match, but look pretty close.
Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thank you!

Fedelm