[Gatesedge] --<Shadowlands>-- Prepare for Gulf Wars at War College 2013

Paul Foster sir.rhodri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:01:30 PST 2012

This sounds like a great idea.  I would like to provide a small
clarification.

Becoming authorized as a combat archer does NOT automatically authorize you
as an armored combat fighter.  It authorizes you to participate on the
armored combat field as an archer, but not to wield and use chivalric
weapons.  That requires a separate authorization.

Thanks

Rhodri