[Gatesedge] Last night

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 06:11:45 PDT 2012

Cross posting from Facebook...I posted this after midnight last night

Home...kittehs fed and being petted...doggie fed, played with, ears
rubbed...Sweet Baboo watching the news for the weather...what the f@#* you
say...why are we still awake when normally we are LOOOOOOOOOONG in bed
snuggling by now? Well, we just came home from the most MAH-va-lous evening
at Casa de la Kendricks where Pamela Buchanan-Kendrick and David Kendrick
held their incredible Pillars of the Earth party!!! It was AWESOME (sounds
of harp strings)...Darnell Daniels made sirloin medallions to die for;
Michael made roast pork; Alia (sp?) made a wonderful fresh salad; Georgann
Srock brought the most beautiful bread; I made roast duck and people said
it was good; Pam made the most beautiful venison pie and roast veggies...it
was all so yummy and good...good friends...good times...all y'all that
couldn't or didn't make the evening missed an incredible time...THANKS
EVERYBODY!!!

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"