[Gatesedge] Blacksmiths Guild October Session

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 08:24:32 PDT 2012

Despite some setbacks we will be holding Blacksmiths Guild this Saturday October 20th.

Saturday.10:00am until 5:00pm.. 13518 Holston Hills Dr Houston TX 77069

Please bring a non-alcoholic drink and something for lunch also if you want to work on a forge I will have enough safety wear that we will be able to provide something for you to wear.

I will teach basic blacksmithing and perhaps do a major forge weld. Making a bottle opener or leaf keychain ring due to cost of materials for items for take home other than railroad spike will be $5.
Bring safety gear if you have it leather or welding gloves and side shield protective glasses.
Other work will include finishing off some Dinner bells and work on Shepherds hooks and perhaps silverware.

Eric Grayfox