[Gatesedge] Azure Tide Melee Practice for September

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 08:15:13 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
September 22nd is Coronation, and we encourage everyone to attend the crowning
of Jean Paul and Gilyan as the new King and Queen of Ansteorra!  However, if you
are unable to attend Coronation, the Azure Tide war company is planning to hold
a melee practice and pot-luck lunch at the home of Graf Galen Kirchenbauer and
Grafin Rebekah Kleinspielerin (in Cut and Shoot, TX).  Practice starts at 9am
and goes until lunchtime-ish.  For directions and additional contact
information, please contact Grafin Rebekah at rhbevel at gmail.com.

The Azure Tide war company is open to any and all armored combat (chiv/heavy)
fighters, combat archers, and fighter support, and is commanded by Centurion
Michael of Gravesend.  We welcome any fighters from groups that were part of the
former Coastal Region, as well as any other fighter who wishes to fight under
our banner.  If you are interested, please join our Facebook page "Azure Tide".

We will also be fighting together at War of Ages, so please come join us!

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Sergeant Major, Azure Tide