[Gatesedge] Interested In SCA in my area

Christen Lippincott christentech at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:48:00 PDT 2013

Hello, My name is Dahlia. I am looking for help to get involved in the SCA in the North Houston Area. I use to be part of SCA about 13 years ago in California. I am very interested in getting involved again. The areas the interest me the most are fiber arts and rapier. i have experience in both. I do have some garb, and will need to work on more, i can sew by hand and machine and do embroidery and Celtic Knot work. I look very forward to hearing from anyone willing to take me under their wing for i am coming into this all on my own and would like guidance. I am very willing to learn, travel and help any way i can.

Thank you for your time.
Dahlia of Kingwood