[Gatesedge] Fw: Interested In SCA in my area

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 13:05:45 PDT 2013

Good greetings, Dahlia,

You are in luck as our fighter practice is tomorrow at Elizabeth Kaiser Meyer Park from 10 AM to 1 PM.  The park is located on Cypresswood Dr. just west of Steubner-Airline Rd.  Garb is optional, but recommended.  We gather on the south side of Cypresswood just to the right of the entrance.  Our Hospitaler should be there and can definitely assist you.  Hope to see you there.

In service,
HL Caitlin
Southern Region Hospitaler
So much to do; so little attention span.....