[Gatesedge] Over the Edge for May

Bogue, David (Houston) David.Bogue at WorleyParsons.com
Tue Apr 30 04:41:49 PDT 2013

Good morning,

The newsletter for May is going to be amazing!  There is still a chance to get your submissions in!!   Officers please send in your reports and
Anyone else who wants to be a part of the best Over the Edge this year!  I will take your contributions up until Thursday morning.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful group.

Lord Rolf Gruenwald

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments.
Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."