[Gatesedge] 2nd Shire work day on Sunday!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:31:18 PDT 2013

Gentle Reminder! The 2nd Shire work day for BOYD2 will be happening at The
Frog Pond in Magnolia this Sunday from 10 AM on. Thorgard and I will be
providing the hamburgers, buns and fixings for lunch and also Icee Pops and
fans for cooling. We should have plenty of chairs. The plan is to paint the
signs for the event. So please come on out and help get our first event in
2 years ready to go! Here is the link to the work day Facebook event page...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1402584183291010/

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"