[Gatesedge] Sunday

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:18:17 PDT 2013

Thorgard and I will be there and be in garb also. I intend to be working on
some stuff that I've had on the back burner for a while. I am also going to
bring the sachet bags that herbalist made and maybe do some decorating on
them. I will bring some cold cloths in a small cooler to help beat the
heat. We will also bring out the banners to decorate the area.

Gisele, didn't you say you made an "SCA.ORG" banner? Don't forget that,
please! :)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Pamela D. Kendrick <
pkendrick at kendrick.dyndns.info> wrote:

> Greeting Shirelings!****
>
> ** **
>
>                 Sunday is fighter practice in the park.  I plan to come
> out in garb and work on some A & S projects.  I hope to see as many of you
> as are free to come and play!****
>
> Bring a chair, a project and something to wet your whistle!****
>
> ** **
>
> Gisele****