[Gatesedge] Over The Edge for January 2014!

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 23 03:53:01 PST 2013

Good morning unto the populace of The Shire of Gates Edge!

The First of the month is rapidly approaching and sneaking up on us.  With

all the festivities and our wonderful Yule party it’s easy to get busy and
forget

that we still have reports and submissions to turn in.  I know everyone is
super

occupied but please take the time to send me q quick note on what you have
been up to and if you have any goals for the New year.

--
Lord Rolf Gruenwald
Gatesedge Chronicler