[Gatesedge] Blacksmith Guilds Sat

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 16:54:06 PST 2013

10am-5pm :  Feb Blacksmith Guild  Sat 23
Location:  18958 N Westwood Dr Conroe TX 77302
Event Type: Interest Item
Contact: Eric Grayfox
Email: egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Phone: 832-472-6226
Take I45 to SH 242 go east to Fm 1314 then go south about 6 miles to N Westwood Dr head in until there is a turn north or to the right and just past the electric poles right of way on the lefthand side. I will try to setup near the road there will be no event in case of anything other than light rain there is no cover no bathrooms ATM so you would have to water a tree. Archery can be done if you bring a target with you just a little ground cover may make it a little tough unless you use the elect right of way.