[Gatesedge] Officers Report for Populace 7/9/2013

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 9 07:43:10 PDT 2013

Hospitaler report:

I finally got access to the Hospitaler email account, feel free to contact
me there at any time.

I will see everyone at the next fighter practice.

Lady Grania O’Mora

Chronicler report:

I haven’t had access to the Shires Face book page to add anything about the
Newsletter. Even now the posts are

Moderated….  I did create a new Face book page just for the Newsletter
where I put July’s edition without any problems.

It is still a closed group but open for all of its members.  I emailed our
web minister so hopefully it will be up on the web site

If it’s not already there. I have been in touch with the Kingdom Chronicler
so the newsletter should reflect a few changes.

Many of our Web sites have been compromised making reporting and
communication a bit slow but it all will be fixed soon.

If you want to be featured in Rolfs Room  in up and coming editions just
let me know.

Lord Rolf Gruenwald

--
Lord Rolf Gruenwald