[Gatesedge] Fw: [Scriptoris] Fwd: KWHSS Tentative Class List

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 12:21:18 PDT 2013

To the lovely populous of Gate's Edge,

The tentative schedule for the upcoming Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is linked below. It isn't very often that we are lucky enough to have this event so close. I urge anyone who is able to attend, enjoy, learn, and broaden their understanding.

You wayward scribe,
Lady Natalia d'Auvert

Post Scripus - We will be starting up scribal meetings again in July. Keep an eye out on the GE calendar and FB. Thank you for your patience as I recover from delivery!