[Gatesedge] Free garb, and some new fabric & garb for sale at reduced price.

Shelley Ott midnightrose227 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 23:04:21 PDT 2013

Ladies (and Lords),

I am offering a free set of lavender linen pieces that were to be made into
a kirtle (approximately size 18) that I am willing to give away to a
talented seamstress who is willing to reconstruct it.  I cut out a pattern
but could never get it put together properly; it had to be over six yards of
pure quality linen and I hate to see it go to waste.

I also have over 30 yards of unused fabric including some 100% linen
purchased at Pennsic in various colors.  I don't know when or if I will ever
manage to get it made into garb, so I am looking to sell it off.

I also have some size 14-20 chemises, kirtles, cotehardies, and Italian Renn
dresses (some commercial pieces, some hand-made) for sale.

I will take less than what I paid, but please do not offer me twenty dollars
for the entire lot.  I am looking for a reasonable offer.

If you are interested in any of it, I can meet you near my home in Porter
(north of Kingwood/Humble), or at my office building on Smith Street in
Houston.

Thank you,

-Shelley