[Gatesedge] Over The Edge For May

Bogue, David (Houston) David.Bogue at WorleyParsons.com
Thu May 2 05:29:39 PDT 2013

Good morning

I have posted The Newsletter For May on the Shires face book page.
Please feel free to comment and give me some feedback so I can continue
to make it better for you!

Thanks,

Rolf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments.
Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."