[Gatesedge] Over The Edge For June

Bogue, David (Houston) David.Bogue at WorleyParsons.com
Wed May 29 07:12:43 PDT 2013

Good morning

It's time to get your submissions into me so we can get the June newsletter up and going.
Send in your project ideas, poetry, pictures, and guild announcements.
I hope to see a submission from all the officers soon.

Thanks,

Rolf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments.
Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."