[Gatesedge] Paging George

Georgeslebreton georgeslebreton at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 13:32:16 PDT 2013

May not make it in today, but I should get over to renew it tomorrow, then I just need to remember to turn in the paperwork this year to get reimbursed.

George

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchChristen Lippincott <christentech at hotmail.com> wrote:Hi everyone. I just went to Tandy leather off 1960. The sales lady told me I could use the SCA discount. However it has expired. She asked me to remind George ambercrombie to re-new the membership. I have not yet met this person. Could some one pass this info along. Thanks
Dalia love.

Sent from my iPhone