[Gatesedge] Shire History Pages are updated

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 16:56:47 PST 2013

It looks as if I have been hacked on facebook and if you had my previous phone number either the phone has been hacked or something happened to it today after brunch and TRF cause I only get a white screen.  It will probably take me a while to recover from both items but I do have my Eric's ironworks facebook page just I dont have any groups I used to be part of.