[Gatesedge] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Artisans of the Fort has been canceled

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:09:07 PDT 2013

Upping the signal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Artisans of the Fort has been canceled
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org

My lords and ladies, after conferring with HL Devin, Their Excellencies
Raven's Fort, and Lady Seneca (the baronial seneschal), we have decided to
cancel Artisans of the Fort because of inclement weather. We will
reschedule the three arts and sciences championships for Southern Regional
War College in February. We apologize for the late notice.

HL Devin O'Donnabhain
HL Detlef von Marburg
Event Stewards
Artisans of the Fort