No subject

Fri Apr 4 09:17:52 PDT 2014

Take a left (South) at Veterans Memorial (it's Stubner
Airline to the right (North))
The second light is Bammel North Houston.
Turn right. Turn right at the first light (DeForest)
Congratulations! You have made it into the
neighborhood.  You will pass a stop sign and the road
will begin to curve.Turn onto Breck (it turns off to
the left after the curve.)
The first street is Theall. Turn left onto it.
We're the third house on the right. (yes, the green
and cream colored one.)

If you can't make it till the afternoon, and you still
want to help, tis okay I have stuff at Tasha and
james' that need to come to the new place. I also have
a few items out in willis that I will need help with
if anyone can spare the trip out there.

Also keep in mind that after the move we will be
working on site tokens and scrolls for MSF!.

If all else fails and you nee dto find my new place.
from 45 and 1960 here are directions.

Take 45 south to richey road.
Exit Richey Road get in right lane. Go thru the light.
When you see Lupe Tortilla Restaurant turn right onto
that street ( Barren Springs) Make your first left
which is Blue Ash it is the first complex on the left
the gate code is #2611. But I would suggest you park
on the street just pass the drive in gate you will see
a walk thru gate if you walk thru that gate i am the
first building apt #712 ( Yes sorry it is the third
floor)

Once again my cell is 281-974-0365

Bett