[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Newsletter for March

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 18 06:50:57 PST 2014

Good morning unto The Best Shire in the Kingdom

In just Two short weeks it will be March!  It's time to start gathering
information for next month's Newsletter.

Let me know about the projects you're working on, or finished....  Word fame,
poetry,  send them my way!!

If you're an officer it's time to send in something and let us know what
you have been up to.

Officer reports are Awesome,  and we would love to read them.

Get your information to me by the end of next week.

See everyone soon!

--
Lord Rolf Gruenwald
Gatesedge Chronicler