[Gatesedge] Free stuff at populace

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:15:53 PST 2014

Reminder to all who hope to attend our populace meeting tomorrow at Kinsman
Lutheran Church.

I will be bringing about 10 bags of fabric and trim that I received from
Don Wilkerson's mother to be distributed to those who want them. I will
bring bags for you to put the loot into to take home. I hope there are many
who want this fabric and trim and that all of it goes to good homes. I've
taken what I want. So has Pamela Buchanan-Kendrick (Gisele de Bier) and
Maria Bulgarelli (Elizabeta Maria Dei Medici) so anything left is fair
game and believe me, there is some nice stuff still left. So come out ant
take it away!

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"