No subject

Thu May 8 16:05:04 PDT 2014

turn right, go to the second stop sign and turn left, the house is the 5th
house on the left.  The address is 2019 Roanwood, we will be in the pool in
the back!

Damask

-----Original Message-----
From: gatesedge-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:gatesedge-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Eric Fowler
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 11:51 AM
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Ahhhhhhhhhhh............

Well,that caertainly sounds refreshing.It is probably going to take me a few
days to recover from this weekend. I can't seem to get enough ice cold
water.

On another note I want to thank two people who ,went out of their ways to
make my family feel welcome.

 Lord Ian ,you are a most excellent archery instructor,I would like to thank
you for your patience and generous behavior.

Lady Alisstasia,I greatly enjoyed getting to know you and enjoyed our
conversations.

It was an interesting weekend ,but I am releived to see it at an end.It was
great seeing everyone.

                            Ysmene