No subject

Thu May 8 16:05:04 PDT 2014

alive, the thing we need most of all is obviously motivation.  Soooooo,
please send your ideas on what we can do to get the Legion organized,
motivated, regular, and fun.  Talk is very cheap, its time to act and
actually become a "Legion".  Legends come from stories about action, not
dreaming about stories. Let get together this weekend and have a fighter
practice, we would like to pass on what we have learned over the last few
months from the Knights of Bordermarch.  We are extremely motivated on making
the legion an elite fighting group, but we can not do it alone.  If you are
going to do this and be a part of this, then lets........

Tentative plan would be Saturday early afternoon......Where?  Happy medium.
Please send recommendations for time and place.

If there is no interest in continuing the legion then we believe we should
move on, on our own, each of us.  If each of us plans to do our best, we have
a responsibility towards diligence and camaraderie.  All of us need each
other for this, all of us need a little push on occasion.  We need your help
and participation.  The Gates Edge Heavy Fighters are becoming
extinct....lets not let this happen.

Your Brothers.....

Jacques De Blanchaud   &    Tyrfingr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg