No subject

Thu May 8 16:05:04 PDT 2014

At the third traffic signal turn left on to South
Panther Creek. Proceed on S. Panther Creek to the stop
sign at Glen Loch Drive, turn left on Glen Loch Drive.
Proceed to Valerie Lane, the fourth right on Glen
Loch. Turn right on to Valerie continue to the end of
the 2nd block the first house on the left hand side is
where we need to be at.

If I can get a head count so that I can call and let
her know about how many will be there.

Thanks
lisabetta