[Gatesedge] Villeins Village

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 1 04:42:56 PDT 2014

*Villeins Village*

*The Shire of Gates Edge Announces an event date of October 3-5, 2014*

A Small village needs your help!

Villien's Village has been invaded by a terrible monster of a boar! It has
been terrorizing our tiny poor village, running rampant through the
streets! Its last terrible desecration was to trample the box containing
the relics of our town saint, Saint Balderdash. In his awful trampling, he
scattered the bones of our saint hither and yon. We need your help!!.

 ·
*LOW PERSONA EVENT (Come as your favorite low-brow personality)*

·         *Chivalric Boar Hunt*

·         *Archery*

·         *Rapier Fighting*

·         *Arts & Sciences*

·         *Balderdash Bardic*

·
*Themed Games & Competitions Deflowering the man/maiden; games of chance
(coin provided) and much much more!*

 Site Information
Site opens Friday at 5pm and closes on Sunday at 3pm
30 degrees 43' 57.17"N 96 degrees 01' 09.25" W
An alternate address is: 5006 C.R. 129, Bedias, TX 77831
Map on the Website
Primitive Site Water is available but limited.
Must haul own trash off Site
No horses, Pets with papers and on leashes, Wet Site in period containers
Burn-ban  may be in effect, Let’s wait and see

$10 per adult (feast included)
$5 for ages 8-17
Children under 8 –free
$30 family max
$5 Non Membership surcharge
Make checks payable to: The Shire of Gates Edge
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver Form from the parents.

Event Steward Lord Rolf Gruenwald (Brian Bogue) Rolf.Autocrat at outlook.com  7327
Livery Ln. Cypress TX 77433 (281)463-4398 <#>
Feast Steward Lord Robert of Coleford (Darnell Daniels)  dmage121 at yahoo.com
(832)846-1784 <#>
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/vilvillage.htm

--